Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Party '08


This weekend, we attended the Third Annual Christmas party for our local adoption group. I've said it before, and I'll say it again--this is the best group of families around! It was so amazing to see how all of the kids have changed throughout the year, and it was so wonderful to welcome some of the newest members (both big and small) to the group.

Good food and fun crafts were abundant and of course, Santa made a guest appearance! It looked like a mob scene when the kids saw him--they were all so excited! And of course, the best part of the day was seeing Emily interact with her little friends. They're all so precious!


That's my girl!

Monkey see, monkey do!

We are so blessed!!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

It was such a fun time! Like you, I love seeing the girls interact with each other. Tell Ron thanks again for helping cater to Kamryn since she was pretty much glued to Emily! The pictures are adorable:)

Kerry said...

Yes- we are so very blessed! Such a fun time with friends.

Hugs

Sue said...

Oh what fun!!! So sad we missed it. Our group is awesome!!!!!

Twice Blessed China Mom said...

We're so fortunate to be building this wonderful network of support for our girls and our families! Have a wonderful Christmas! Hope to see you soon!
Jeana

2 China 4 Addison said...

We were so sad to miss it, it looks like a fun day. Hope we can make the next one.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Julie said...

I second that Kristin. The most wonderful group of families. I wish I had more time to chat with you. Em cracks me up. Where did she get that goofy sense of humor? You or Ron?