Emily has decided that she's ready to start riding her bike without the training wheels. Geesh, what's the hurry?? So Daddy removed the training wheels and they gave it a go.
She's so independent and didn't want a lot of help. But she started to get discouraged and frankly got tired of having to pick the bike up off of her, so she asked Daddy to put the training wheels back on.
She wants to grow up so fast. Tonite, she didn't want us to read to her as we have done every nite since our first day w her. She wanted to sit in her room and read herself. So she sat in her bed reading her Fancy Nancy books and willingly went to bed when she was done.
She loves to accessorize, always wearing a necklace, a ring and at least 2 or 3 bracelets (preferably ones that make noise when she moves her arms). Yesterday, she stood in front of the mirror and put Mommy's lipstick on and the other day, she was pretending to put deoderant on.
How cute she is when she tries to act grown up, but I'm so wishing the time would go by so much slower. With the exception of comments such as the one made the other nite when I had to repeat something to her for the 2d or 3d time cuz she was just taking her sweet old time. She told me "I heard you the first time, Mom!"













2 comments:
Such cute photos! Oh my - I think there was a tone too! :-) I don't want to just slow time down, I want it to go backwards, L is so independent lately, much much happier to play with anyone but me. Sigh. And a beautiful pic, is that your front step? Wow, stunning flowers, do you offer gardening help???? hope to see you soon!
carol
Willingly went to bed by herself!?!?!?!?!?!? Really? Emily? She needs to talk to her friend Kamryn! Maybe it was just a one night thing huh?
I know, these kids grow up way too fast. I look at pictures of my boys from just two years ago when we moved here and they look like babies compared to now.
BTW, you are taking awesome photos! Very beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment